Friday, November 20, 2009

Paper Markets

The accumulated effect is all paper volume continues to be depressed, although month over month shipments and comparative figures versus 2008 appear to be declining at a decreasing rate - maybe the 'bleeding' has slowed? End user demand for coated papers appears to be stable for November and estimates for December appear stable as well. Coated Free Sheet was down 7% in October (vs October 2008) and down 23.1% for the year through October; Publication coated was down 4.2% in October (24.9% for 2009) and Uncoated WoodFree down 10.3% for October (13.6% for 2009).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.