Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Super Calendar Paper Enjoys Good Demand

One of the most outstanding segments of the paper industry is the Super Calendar market. This grade is used for Publications, Free Standing Insert for advertisers, Sunday Magazines, Retail Fliers, Manuals, and now, Catalogues and Magazines. This grade fits somewhere in between an uncoated newsprint (used for newspapers) and a Groundwood containing coated sheet (used for weekly magazines and catalogues). The quality of the Super Calendar (referred to as S/C) has vastly improved and the price has remained a value alternative. There are now 33 mills (up from 4) that produce this grade; 16 in North America and 17 in Europe. Five new paper machines that will produce S/C have been announced. This is an 800,000 ton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I always enjoyed reading your daily updates. How can I now get this research? It was extremely informative, and spot on with facts.